- 2 beef Ribeye Steaks Boneless, cut 1-inch thick (about 12 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons course ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Fresh Tomato Tapenade:
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Press pepper evenly onto beef steaks.
Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 14 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
Cook's Tip: To broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
Meanwhile combine Fresh Tomato Tapenade ingredients in small bowl.
Season steaks with salt, as desired. Top each steak evenly with Fresh Tomato Tapenade.